If you haven’t met YouTube Influencer and 3 quarters of a million people subscriber Anna Bey, here she is with a video How to Look Elegant at Home.
Anna changed her brand several years ago, she was the JetSet Babe. Her company now is The School of Affluence, that she describes as an online finishing school for women who want to “level up” into elite society. The above video speaks mainly to what I would have said – consider the time you spend at home (70%? 90%?) and what portion of your apparel budget you allocate for those hours. 80%? I doubt it. Probably less than 10%.
Here are my 6 tips for at home elegance, in part from Anna.
- Loungewear must match – the top matches the bottom
- Choose luxury fabrics, softest knits, cashmere
- Include a softly draping knit dress
- Buy beautiful colors that flatter your skin tone.
- Include comfortable soft shoes, that might be a step up from knock around slippers
- Even on your “worst” days, have a nude lipstick and a quick mascara to perk you up.
Whether lounge wear or sleepwear, or just comfortable feminine, todays Shop Share TV video linked here is for you, at home.
I hope you enjoy i!
Ann Lindsay is Suited for Love and Style of Success
I work to make you look effortlessly confident.
Image Consulting — Personal Styling
Concierge Shopping — J.Hilburn Menswear Stylist
I bring confidence, organization and efficiency to your life.